Mirafi® N-Series nonwoven polypropylene geotextiles are used for soil separation, drainage in Transportation, Building Site, and Water Infrastructure projects such as subsurface drainage, permanent erosion control and roadway separation applications providing environmental protection. Mirafi® N-Series nonwovens combine high water flow rates, high soil interaction and durability while providing excellent soil particle retention.
- Construction: Mirafi ® N-Series polypropylene nonwoven geotextiles easily conform to the ground or trench surface for trouble free installation.
- Strength: Mirafi ® N-Series geotextiles withstand installation stresses with high puncture and tear resistance.
- Drainage: High permittivity properties provide high water flow rates while providing excellent soil retention.
- Environmental: Mirafi ® N-Series geotextiles are chemically stable in a wide range of aggressive environments.
- Cost Effective: Mirafi ® N-Series geotextiles provide economical solutions to many civil engineering applications including a cost-effective alternative to graded aggregate filters.